The heat is here. We are doing as much as possible outside in the morning and staying in the remainder of the time for the most part. Even putting the kid pool out, it is still just HOT! And no Dad, I can't afford a pool!
Our bible study and mom group are wrapping up the next couple of weeks, then Emma's pre-school is out the middle part of June. I'm really looking forward to the break of not having to run across town dropping and picking up (I have been given a glimpse of what my life will be like once Emma starts Kindergarten and it is exhausting).
Pilates
Last week I started doing Pilates again. Since I am never quite sure when my wee little ones are going to wake up in the morning and it would take away from my "me" time early in the morning, I started doing it when Ellie is napping (and yes, she still naps!). The kids never like it when mom watches her shows, so Emma was complaining about us having to watch mom's show. I start doing the pilates and then noticed that Emma was behind me doing it too. Then I could hear her breathing in and out along with Kathy Smith (who doesn't know Kathy Smith??). It was hilarious. So now, Emma does Pilates with me every afternoon that I am home and don't have to work.
Potty Training
We are so close . . . . but I'm not pushing it yet. Ellie loves to sit on the potty. Ellie will tell me right after she goes in her diaper. Ellie wears Emma's panties over her diaper. It just hasn't quite clicked yet that she needs to tell me before she goes. I can't wait until I am DONE buying diapers . . . . .
Here are a few pictures from the last week or so . . .
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
Great pictures! I can't wait to see them and you in a couple months!
You are so awesome! Seriously - I can't believe how much you have done outside and braved the heat. I'm pretty much staying inside these days.
Way to go on the pilates! I've been doing the prevention walking tape when Vivien is napping, but now I should try doing it with her - I bet she would love it like Emma. So cute!
Post a Comment