Yesterday was our last day of Community Bible Study (CBS) for the year. Since past September, we have been studying Genesis. I can't even begin to tell you how much I have learned this past year. I had read Genesis numerous times, but I feel like I really "know" it and understand it better than I did a year ago. Thank you Hailey for bringing me!! The girls have learned so much in the past year as well. Ellie is still pretty little, but she really did well being with the bigger kids. Emma started out in the 2-3 year old class and moved to the 4-6 year old class midway through the year. She loved her teacher and the other kids, making some great friends . . . some of the things she learned this year have been:
"Trust in the Lord and do good." Psalm 37:3
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son." John 3:16
"Love one another." John 13:34
Emma's Prayer Hand: I'm Listening God
- I love you God
- Thank you God
- Forgive me God
- Help others God
- Help me God
The best part is that she can recite most of the verses. It has been so wonderful seeing the kids grow into little girls. I feel very blessed . . . .
Me and Hailey
Me and Little Levi (look at those big eyes - he's such a litte man already!!)

2 comments:
So glad we finally got our picture together! Loved this post. CBS has been such a blessing to us and i'm so glad we got to do it together - the girls as well! We are going to miss you girls terribly next year.
Sisters!
Post a Comment