As many of you know, I have become quite obsessed with reading the last year or so. I seem to have traded scrapbooking for books! It helps being so close to my best friend, Chris, who also shares the same passion as me. Her and I have been obsessed with GoodReads, which can keep me quite distracted (I love that site - even more than Facebook!). So I have decided to create my own book blog. I worked and thought about it practically all day today. And no, probably wasn't the best use of my time!! I love books and I love to blog, so I thought why not?? I'll no longer post my books on this site, only on my book blog. I will post books that I am reading and some old ones too. I'm really excited, so check it out!
Babble About Books
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

1 comments:
Good idea to keep them separate. I love reading your book reviews!!
Post a Comment