Don't Make Me Count to Three: a Mom's Look at Heart-Oriented Discipline by Ginger Plowman
My review
rating: 4 of 5 stars
I really enjoyed this book. It gave a lot of great tips and "how to's" on raising children and really understanding why we need to be disciplining our children. Since I have two big hearted girls, I think many of her suggestions are going to help me parent them better. I took away a lot of useful tools to apply to our everyday life. The book helped me look at what I am currently doing and how I can better communicate and teach my children. The author is quick to admit that no two children are alike and that what works for one, might not work for another.
View all my reviews.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

1 comments:
I saw that you were reading this and I wanted to ask to borrow it, so I am glad you are recommending it to me.
See you ladies tomorrow!
Post a Comment