How did my baby girl get so big??? Where does the time go?? I want my babies back!
While we were gone, Ellie decided to crawl out of her crib at Gramma's (she was pretty ticked about having to take a nap). Luckily, she fell onto Emma's bed, but Gramma said she was pretty freaked out. My reaction . . . NOOOOOOO!!! I'm not ready for a big girl bed. The crib was the only thing keeping her "my baby." I'm just not ready! So since I am having such issues, we are taking baby steps. I took of the one side of her crib today. Once she masters that, we will get her a big girl bed AND maybe mommy will feel better too!!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
I'm glad you at least took off the rail. You need to let go momma...she is a big girl now.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Oh My! Of course Ellie would be the one to make the move! You'd never know she's has a will of her own when you look at that sweet smile!
I know JUST how you feel! I cried Sunday when we moved Hailey's crib out of her room because that was one of the last things keeping her a baby. Where does the time go????
Post a Comment