Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ellie's Status

Ellie was a bit freaked out at naptime yesterday, but I stayed with her until she fell asleep and she did just fine. I was a little concerned about bedtime, but she went right down. Phew! Then about a half hour later, we heard a big THUD. Ellie had fallen out of bed. She was a little freaked out, but went right back down. She fell out one more time before we headed to bed, but never really woke up. Luckily, the mattress is low to the ground. Felt sorry for my little baby! She was pretty proud of herself this morning though!! What a big girl she is!

5 comments:

Erica said...

Good Job Ellie!!!

The Baete's said...

Ellie is a tough little girl. I think momma needs to let loose a bit...Ellie is a big girl. Your baby isn't a baby any more. Maybe you need another kid. :)

Becky said...

Shut up Lisa! I don't have to let go yet, she's only 2!

The Baete's said...

Yikes...hit a wrong button with those comments. Your kids act like they are teenagers...so mature...you've done a great job.

Genny said...

what a big girl! When I first got dylan a twin bed I just put the matress and box springs on the floor so he didn't have far to fall. then once he was like three we put it up on the frame and he's been fine.