Seriously . . . where does the time go? The week seemed to fly by and I don't really know where it went??? We spent time around the house, went to our normal classes, painted some more (yes . . . just one more room to go until I am done for a while). They just seem to go by!
Ellie if finally talking on her own. This week she mastered "all done" when she was done eating, "down" when she wanted off her chair, kind of said "love you" (only I can understand what it really was) and has been repeating absolutely everything. I'm glad she is finally starting to communicate more. Helps me to know what she wants instead of that blank stare I used to get. Before long, I won't be able to make her stop (I know, I know).
On Tuesday, we had Miss Vivien over for a playdate so it could give her preggo mommy a break. Emma had an especially good time with her. Well of course, until Ellie woke up and wanted to play too. Then they had to share time with Vivien. They all had a good time though!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

1 comments:
I hear you - the weeks go by way too fast! Cute pic's of the girls! Thanks again for giving me an afternoon to myself.
Post a Comment