On Monday, we celebrated Poppo's Birthday with him by grilling out shrimp and steaks (with the shrimp, I really thought it was my Birthday, not his!). Their backyard is still dirt, so they had a GREAT time playing in the dirt and eating cake.


We haven't done much else this week. Not sure where the days have gone? We had Mom2Mom today. When I picked up both girls, they were just having so much fun. Made me feel really good about leaving them. I thought to myself, someday that's all they are going to want to do, so I better enjoy them while I can!

This is Emma's "oh my" look. Ellie SOOOO wants to be like Emma and wear panties. She just doesn't realize yet they you have to actually potty in the toilet to get to that achievement. So instead of continually telling her no, I decided to make her happy and put the panties on outside of her clothes. She was very happy after that and I couldn't help but get a picture of her.

She's so proud and I'm not really sure why??
2 comments:
Dude Ellie is too cute! Love the pictures. I also really love your new background!
Nice new background on your blog. Cute!
Love Ellie's picture in the panties! great compromise mom!
Post a Comment