Monday, October 20, 2008

Painting Bug

Well, once we got home, I got back in the mood to paint. That big ugly white wall going up our stairs was staring at me. Neal brought over his ladders and board so that I could get it done. And luckily, he held the ladder for me too!! It was a big job, but I'm glad it is done. I also got the girls' bathroom painted today, so I am done now for a little bit (until I get the bug again!)!


Last week, Aunt Tina actually had a "free" day from nursing school, so she spent the afternoon with us. The girls hadn't seen her in about a month, so they were excited to see her! I had a hard time competing with Emma for Tina's attention. It's like she thinks Tina is her friend or something? ;o)

Not much else has been new. We are anxiously awaiting the weather to change. It has still been in the 90's, which isn't too bad, but 80's would be better!

0 comments: