This is the girls FAVORITE song. It has been for a month now. I thought it would lose interest, but it hasn't. Everytime it comes on they dance and sing along. Too cute! I guess I played Cold Play a little too loud when I was pregant with them!
We've been pretty low key around here. Too hot too do anything!! We've been watching a great deal of the olympics and that is about it.
Yesterday, we went to church and we were talking to Emma on the way home. She was talking about playing duck duck goose and this is how it went:
Mom: "I saw you were playing duck duck goose."
Emma: "Yeah, it was fun."
Dad: "Were there lots of kids?"
Emma: "Yeah. There was this boy there."
Dad: "Oh really, was he the duck or the goose?"
Emma: "The boy was checkin' me out dad."
Mom and Dad: Well, how do you respond to that one??? We were just crackin' up!
That's all for now . . .




1 comments:
3 going on 13....have FUN!!
oldtennnisbum
Post a Comment