Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well, since I have started going to Bible Study and have found a church, Emma has been learning a lot about God. If you read one verse, she remembers it word for word and continues to ask questions. She now likes to read her Bible (thanks Aunt Lisa) when I read mine. Last night, Chris was trying to explain to Emma that sometimes we say no to things and sometimes we say yes, that she won't always get her way. Well . . . lately, Emma has been repeating the bedtime prayer after me, but she likes to add a few things to it (making it her own I guess). Last night, when we prayed that God would help her mind her mommy and daddy. She said, "and when they say no, I will say yes." I had to just chuckle to myself and move on. . . . she is going to be a tough one. Too dang smart. How is she only 3?

When I asked Emma what they were doing, she said they were "talking" so that I couldn't hear what they were saying. I think I'm in trouble!

2 comments:

The Baete's said...

So cute. I miss them so much! Give those girls a squeeze for me.

Misty said...

How sweet! I love that she is learning about Jesus and taking it to heart.