Saturday, August 30, 2008

Husker Update

Gotta love Husker football, don't ya? I do miss it and to tell you the truth, I have to follow it. It's the only way to communicate with my family!!! ;o)


TODAY'S GAME: Nebraska 47, Western Michigan 24
GO BIG RED!

Sat, Sep 06 San Jose State
Sat, Sep 13 New Mexico State
Sat, Sep 27 Virginia Tech
Sat, Oct 04 Missouri (Homecoming) *
Sat, Oct 11 Texas Tech *
Sat, Oct 18 Iowa State *
Sat, Oct 25 Baylor *
Sat, Nov 01 Oklahoma *
Sat, Nov 08 Kansas *
Sat, Nov 15 Kansas State *
Fri, Nov 28 Colorado *
Sat, Dec 06 Big 12 Championship Game

1 comments:

Hailey said...

Hi Becky! Glad to catch up on all your happening this past month - whew! It's taking me awhile, but I'm finally cathcing up on life while I was gone. Looking forward to seeing you girls tomorrow! Love, hailey