Tuesday, September 02, 2008

it's over

Ellie's sleep boycot is finally OVER!! I held strong and she finally gave up. She really does need to go to sleep when I put her in her crib. I honestly think she was just testing us to see if we'd cave. I knew something was up because everytime I went in to see if she was okay, she'd stop crying and start smiling at me. That turkey!!

Otherwise, things have been pretty quiet around here. We spent Sunday hanging out with Aunt Tina and Uncle Dave at the pool and had dinner at their house. The girls and I had a good time and we all slept like a rock. We spent yesterday doing yard work, cleaned and waxed the cars, and then rested the rest of the day in air conditioning! Chris gets home tomorrow, so we can't wait to have daddy home.

2 comments:

Erica said...

That sound's like what Hailey used to do- we stood firm and she stopped after a bit. I love babies' strong wills!

Amy A said...

Gotta love these phases huh! Jace is having temper tantrums...ugh!