It really has been pretty quiet this week . . . we spent a lot of time at home and that was okay. We are still dealing with Ellie's unwillingness to sleep, but we are working through it. I think it's just a phase. My new thing now is GoodReads. My friend Misty introduced me to it and now I am hooked along with a few others I know. It is a great place to find out what other people, including friends are reading. It keeps me wanting to go back to see what others have read. It's been fun.
I haven't blogged about this because I wasn't quite sure if it would come to pass or not, but Chris' parents decided to move to California to be close to us. They were in need of a change and everything seemed to fall in place to make the move here. We hope they like it hear as much as we do. We are thrilled about having some family close!! So . . . I dropped Chris off at the airport this morning headed back to Colorado so that he can drive one of their cars out here and they will arrive on Wednesday. YEAH!!
With Chris gone, it will be a pretty quiet weekend for us. I am pretty bummed out today because I really was hoping we could catch the Husker game, but no such luck. I have accepted the fact that football is now upon us and that is all I will be watching for the next 16 weeks . . . . . and no dad, Chris can't get a bigger TV until the one we have DIES!!! ;o)
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

1 comments:
lol- I am in the same boat with Andy. If it's not football, it's not on! I guess I'll just have to suck it up and watch, although I'm learning more about the game so it's becoming more enjoyable :-)
Post a Comment