Sunday, June 08, 2008

We're Connected!

We are finally connected . . . . we are here and settled and even have internet now!!! Had no idea how hard it would be to not have internet. I was feeling sooo incredibly disconnected from the world! For the most part, we are unpacked and living with white walls (driving me a little batty). The girls and I have managed to stay plenty busy our first week here. Did a lot of unpacking and saw a few friends too. It has been really hot!! I don't even look at the temperature because it is just too depressing to know. At the end of the day, I am definitely drained and have no idea how Gramma Holmes did it day after day!!!!

The girls are settling in just fine here. Emma had a hard time understanding why we weren't at the green house, but she is getting used to things here. Ellie is ornery, ornery, ornery. She loves to play with whatever Emma is and vice versa. She can say ma and da, but she screams it like we won't hear her!

That's all I have to report for now, but will update the blog with our happenings . . . I have made a slide show of pictures before we left and a few from here. Enjoy . . .


0 comments: