Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Here is our backyard right now. We are in the process of getting it landscaped. They have all the concrete done and are working on the sprinkler system today. Tomorrow they start planting!!! Woo hoo!! Chris, the girls, and I went to a nursery yesterday afternoon to scope out plants. Yeah, it was only 104 degrees and I think we all thought we were going to die! I met the landscaper there this morning to finalize our selections and it was much much cooler!! I will post pics as they continue progress!!
We've managed to stay busy. I am still getting things squared away with all the house stuff. Got blinds this week and painted the laundry room. We had a few play dates, one with Hailey and Miss Vivien and the other with Misty and Miss Charlotte. It was good for the kids to finally meet and to give me a chance to catch up with friends.
The girls are doing good. Seems like Ellie still seems to be fighting something off. She sleeps like crazy and it crabby at times. I keep thinking it is her teeth, but am not sure?? Emma is adjusting but continues to ask where here "green" house is. Before we left Colorado, I couldn't get her to even try on a skirt, but since being here, she will ONLY where skirts. And that means no shorts or dresses. Go figure?



Emma & the girls with Aunt Tina - picking out paint

This is Miss Charlotte (she is about 6 weeks older than Ellie)

Misty & Emma

1 comments:

Amy A said...

Don't even get me started on insurance issues! I feel your pain, at least it turned out well! I'm excited that we have decent insurance again, as of the 1st! It's the small things in life...

Rayna just discovered skirts too :) She's beens so into dresses and I don't have enough for her to wear them everyday so I finally convinced her that skirs were at as dresses. But I have a whole drawer full of shorts that won't be worn this year because "Cinderella doesn't wear shorts!" What ever diva! :)