Well, Emma started feeling pretty crummy yesterday around 2PM or so. She got an instant fever and took a nap (I knew that was the first sign since she hates to sleep, especially during the day). She got sick through the night and had a horrible temp that just wouldn't go away. Thanks Gramma Holmes for being so understanding with a sick kid and all. I held Emma most of the morning, then she acted half way normal. Then all of a sudden, she was complaining her ear hurts. CRAP!!!! So I called the Dr. and he came in to look at her and it was a mild ear infection and gave her some antibiotics. Can't afford an ear ache just before the flight to Cali. Hopefully she will be feeling back to her normal self by Wednesday!!!
Chris begins his drive tomorrow . . . . stay tuned . . .
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment