Just in case any of you have been watching the news, a big tornado hit here in Windsor on Thursday. It was crazy!!! It came out of nowhere and hit approximately 200 homes in Windsor. Luckily, our house had closed that day, so no worries there. Neal and Carol (Chris' folks) lived only a mile or so from us and we had no damage where we were. We live on the outskirts of Windsor, so we weren't affected. Colorado never has tornadoes, just crazy. To see the footage, the link is here:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/05/22/colorado.tornado.video/index.html#cnnSTCText
The movers came Monday - Wednesday of last week and got everything loaded. It was a big job, but I was done with the house on Wednesday. I had a hard time saying goodbye, it was a great house. On Wednesday though, Chris had made some phone calls and the Escrow Company wasn't ready for us to close on our new house as planned (5/23). After some attempts on my husband's part, he finally got a hold of the President of Sales to find out what the hell was going on??? Come to find out, they had forgot to put in the gas meter. Just a little mix up, right? In case you are wondering, never buy a house directly from LENNAR!!!! I have NEVER EVER seen such poor customer service in my entire life. I am very much looking forward to being "settled!" We leave on Wednesday for Cali . . . . not sure when I will have internet up and running, so it may be a while before I blog again . . . don't give up on me though!
This is what our house will look like:
Here are some pictures from the last week or so . . .Sorry the picture is so dark (it was in the shade)




2 comments:
Way to go!!! The Adams' are proud of YOU.
TENNISBUM
Dude...28th. Not bad. Congrats on your first medal. You do everything a little faster once you have kids.
Did you remember to grab my shirt?
Good job Mullenax!
LB
Post a Comment