Thursday, May 15, 2008

Week of high stress!

It was a difficult week not to be overcome by stress . . . I have been dealing with settling on a closing date on our new house. We thought we were on track for a May 23rd date, but all of sudden, the builder was saying "hold on." I spent most of the week on the phone with the builder real estate agent, corporate office, my real estate agent, moving company and my husband. After a lot of phone calls and me DEMANDING answers, they are coming through with the May 23rd date. Sigh

Tomorrow is my last day at work. I am REALLY looking forward to it, but am feeling kind of weird about it too. It is hard to leave after I have put so much time and energy into my job. They have planned a going away lunch for me tomorrow at Olive Garden, so that will be fun. Feels like a chapter in my life is closing.

Ellie Bellie
Oh Blue Eyes

Emma is trying to figure out why Ellie is trying to eat the bubbles instead of blowing them!

The girls love to read . . . it is their favorite pass time.

I love my girls . . .

Tonight a couple girls, Suzy and Mary Beth, from work took me out to the Rio for some margaritas tonight after work. Suzy (on the left) has been my "buddy" at work. She has saved me from many many stressful days and moments!!! I am really going to miss her.

1 comments:

Amy A said...

Glad to see you've found a house, I'd like to see pictures :) Hope it all calms down for you now!