Friday, March 21, 2008

Well . . . .

All the parents have been notified, so I can post to the blog. Are you ready for the big news???? Chris and I have made the decision to move back to California. (and yes, you read that right)

About 6 weeks ago or so, we were approached about moving back. We kind of blew it off in the beginning, but they continued to ask. So after many conversations and running through the pros/cons lists, we have decided it is the right thing for our family AND Chris' career to be in California right now. It will be EXTREMELY hard leaving family behind. Our hope is that we can find a house where we can afford for me to stay home with the girls. That is the most important thing to me right now. I have been struggling for quite a while working full time and am looking forward to having time with my beautiful girls. And maybe, just maybe, I will actually have time for house work and a little scrapbook time!!!

We have put the house on the market in hopes of selling it quickly. We are still waiting to work out all of the details for the move. I will keep you all posted.

2 comments:

Hailey said...

praying as you make the move and handle all the details. . . that the girls would easily adjust as well as all the family you're leaving. What a wonderful adventure you are about to embark on!

Anonymous said...

Get ready for the Pacific Life Tennis Tourney....:)

Oldtennisbum