Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend

Here are some pics from Easter weekend . . . . it was a good weekend. I was battling a cold, so I was a bit under the weather. The Baetes came over on Saturday and we went to the neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. It was a bit chilly, but we had a good time!! We had a showing Saturday afternoon so we made ourselves disappear for a couple of hours.

We spent Sunday at Neal and Carol's. It was a good time. Emma dyed Easter Eggs w/ Gramma and then we just relaxed and hung out. It was nice.

So far, we have had four showings on the house and they have all been positive. Better than no showings, right??? Of course on Saturday, Chris and I noticed a wet stain on the dining room ceiling that we had no idea was there. So it is call the plumber time. Oh joy!! Just the way it goes I guess. I have been busy keeping the house clean and tidy, as well as throw some stuff away as I go!!

Daddy & Ellie

Lisa & Kaden
Becky & Ellie

Heather & Chris/Clint

Emma & Gramma dying Easter Eggs

Notice her green hands . . . .

Holmes Family Shot

Hailey & Ellie

0 comments: