Monday, March 17, 2008

Isn't winter over yet???

Below is a picture of the girls last night right after their bath. And yes, that is snow they are looking at!!!! I thought we were done with this stuff!!

We had a really productive (not so relaxing) weekend. We finished the final touches on the guest bedroom, so that was a relief. I think I have spent the last week and a half trimming the dang thing!! Looks really nice though! Other than that, just tried to get caught up on laundry/ironing and house stuff. We went to a fundraiser on Saturday with the girls in Longmont.

I can't believe Easter is here!! We are going to do the Easter Egg Hunt in our neighborhood on Saturday. I invited little Kaden to come too, he should have a blast. Then the Holmes' asked us to come over for Easter, so we will spend Sunday over there. I got the girls cute, cute, cute dresses, so I will ensure I post them to the blog.

Not much else to report here . . . . . work has been less than desirable, so I don't really want to report out on that. I just look forward to coming home and being "home." Now if only I could get a maid!!! :O)



0 comments: