Gramma Holmes doesn't get nearly enough blog time. When she is there all the time, we don't seem to take as many pictures as we should. I thought this was such a cute picture. This is the girls having lunch at the big girl table with Gramma and Poppo upstairs. So cute!
Well, looks Emma is sickly again. She has come down with a horrible cough . . . . I am hoping she can get over it QUICK!!! I don't think I wiped her down good enough after her time in the church nursery on Sunday. Can't she just be healthy all of the time??? So today, I am running off of two hours of sleep (not good)!!!
At 1PM today, I report for jury duty. I kept hoping to get out of it and then realized it is for a Grand Jury and no getting out of it. We'll see what happens . . . .
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

1 comments:
They are getting so big. I hope soon we will get to see them in person. Charlotte has the same shirt Ellie is wearing in this picture - great mommy minds think alike. :)
Hang in there...the cold season will be over soon and you guys will all be back to your healthy selves soon enough.
Thinkin of ya!
Post a Comment