Emma is still under the weather (poor thing). The Dr. started her on a new medicine Wednesday night and yesterday morning, it looked like she was getting hives. She was pretty quiet yesterday and didn't have the energy to do anything!! We've been giving her Benadryl for the hives, but they just won't go away. She also has a really bad stomach ache, so that isn't helping things. Her hives were worse this morning, so I waited to give her the 3rd new antibiotic in fear of how she would react. The Dr. now thinks it isn't a reaction, but a virus of some kind. How can an ear infection start all of this??? Not really sure if I believe the Dr.'s since they don't live with her!!! It is the skeptic in me. I think we are going to play it by ear. I just feel so sorry for her . . . . I'll keep you updated.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment