Weight: 24lbs, 9 oz (90th Percentile)
Height: 31.5: (97th Percentile)
Head: 18.5" (90th Percentile)
So here's the thing, I think Ellie is going to be taller than ALL of us!! I just can't believe that she has continued to be in the 90th percentile in everything. Man!! No wonder my arms are sore!! When I had Ellie in the Dr. today, I had her recheck Emma's ears because she hasn't been quite her normal self. Looks as though Emma's ear infection has not gone away and Ellie has one now too. No wonder they have been so cranky! We got different drugs for Emma and now Ellie gets her own. Let's hope this does the trick.
Today we went and got Ellie's 1 year pictures taken. Of course, I had to get some of Emma too. I would buy the place out if I could. Just too many cute ones!! I have posted them all to Shutterfly if you are interested at http://www.bncinco.shutterfly.com/ (also on my links portion of the Blog). When we were getting ready this morning and putting Emma's tights on, she says, "Momma, I'm going to look like Rayna. She is so pretty." For those that don't know, Rayna is her cousin in Nebraska. Amazing how much she talks about Rayna since she has only seen her a handful of times. Very cute.
I guess my positive reinforcement (gramma's too) is rubbing off on Emma. Last night I was opening a can with the can opener and when I was finished, Emma said, "Good job mommy!! Give me 5!" I was just kind of shocked. Ellie is doing good. She just loves being around Emma and being a part of everything. If I play with Emma, I have to do the same thing with Ellie. I wish they would just stop growing . . . . it is going by way too fast!!!!
Enjoy the pictures . . .




2 comments:
Great pictures! Sorry about all the ear aches, that's rough. Rayna talks about Emma all the time too! She always says "and my friend Emma" anytime we mention we are seeing Grandma Cheri. They're so cute!
We made Valentine sugar cookies on Sunday morning and Rayna made a cookie "specially for Emma".
Tennisbum
Post a Comment