Monday, January 21, 2008

Had a few minutes to update my blog. We were off today for the holiday . . . it was SOOO nice having an extra day at home!! Caught up on some cleaning and laundry, and even some scrapbooking (not that I'll EVER be caught up!).

Friday, Chris had LASIK done on his eyes. The procedure took 17 seconds on each eye and he was done. Quite a process. I watched the procedure. I only caught myself wanting to puke once. His eyes stung when we got home, but after a few hours he was fine and seeing. I just can't believe how fast it works! So he is finally without glasses and loves it!

Saturday night, we had my friend Lisa over for dinner to welcome her to town. She wanted to go by "little Lisa" to distinguish her and Aunt Lisa, but Emma didn't approve of the name. "How can she be little when she is big???" So, she is now "big Lisa" and my sister is "Aunt Lisa." It was nice just hanging out and chatting. It will be nice to have her here!!!!

Sunday was a sad sad day. The Chargers lost AND the Packers lost. So, I guess it is GO GIANTS!!! We had tickets last night to see an Avalanche game, so we took Heather and Cliff. We had a good time!!

Not much else to report. Ellie's 1st Birthday is on Saturday, so I am getting the house and such ready for her party. We are having a Noah's Ark Themed party. Funny story: I was talking to my sister about what to have Ellie wear. Lisa thought I should have her dress up as Moses. Moses???? I was like, "you realize it is Noah on the "Noah's" Ark, right???? We both just started laughing. She is a hoot sometimes!!! :o) I just can't believe Ellie is one already! How can that be????? It just goes by too fast!!!!

Here is Emma licking the spoon from mama's brownies, along with "big Lisa".
Cutie Pie!

Ellie helping with laundry!

Ellie Bellie

Bath Time!

2 comments:

The Baete's said...

Thanks Beck! I knew it was Noah all along. I just had my brain malfunction for a moment.

Anonymous said...

they look so cute together.
Amy