Monday, January 28, 2008

New Look

I was in need of a new look for my Blog . . . . . so here it is!!

Saturday was Ellie's 1st Birthday!!! Where does the time go anyway? Hard to believe she is 1! On Saturday, we had her party. We had most of the Colorado folks, except for Ellie's favorite person, Poppo (he had to work), and Uncle Andy (also working). My mom and Chuck drove from NE to attend. We had a great time. Thanks for all who came and for all of the presents!!! Ellie got a few toys, but mostly clothes (which she needed really bad). Ellie isn't walking yet, but she is close. Not sure how much I want to push it at this point!

Last week, Emma came down with a cold, so we dealt with that, then Ellie ended up getting sick on Saturday and is still sick. Emma got worse, so I took them both into the Dr. today. Emma has an ear infection, which would explain her moodiness! Poor kid. I just wish she could be healthy! We'll get there eventually.

Here is the Birthday Girl!!



This was Ellie's way of saying "thank you" for all her gifts.
She LOVES to "patty cake."


Thanks for coming Granda Cheri!

Here are the two Lisa's in my life . . . . . it is so nice having both of them here!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed the visit and the party.

Tennisbum

The Baete's said...

Party was great! I can't believe Ellie is 1 either.

I too am SOOOO happy Mullenax is here! Hopefully she doesn't get sick of us. :)

LB

Anonymous said...

Love the fresh look for your Blog! Happy Birthday Ellie! Wish I could have been there. What ham-bones in those pics!! Too cute!

Amy A said...

Happy Birthday, looks like a rockin' party!