Hey, I just made a total elf of myself. Check it out by clicking the link below.
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1425714159
This was fun . . . . Chris and Emma really got a kick out of it.
We made it home on Thursday night in time to get the girls before bedtime. Gramma must have worn them out because Emma slept until 9AM yesterday (all time record for her) and Ellie took a 3 hour nap yesterday morning!! Chris and I stayed home yesterday and it was NICE to just take it easy and relax!!! AND, we are going full force on the potty training. We had Emma go on the potty every 30 minutes to see if we can't move this along. She justs HATES it. We'll see if we make any progress over the weekend!!!
Today I am going to meet my sister for lunch and maybe some last minute shopping. Wanted to catch a movie, but I don't really see anything besides the Chipmunks and I am trying to get a kid-free afternoon and I don't think that will cut it!! It will be nice to get some time just the two of us.
Not much else going on. Just trying to get all the presents wrapped and kept hidden!! Can't believe Christmas is almost here!!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

1 comments:
Had a great time Saturday!
Nice Elf show!!
Post a Comment