Update on the potty training . . . without being one of those annoying mothers who gives every detail of potty training, I'll keep it general! It has gone better than I had expected thus far. After the first day, she finally accepted that we weren't bugding. She had two accidents yesterday and one today, so not too bad for four day's work!!! She gets really excited when she does go and gets a sticker!!! I tried the candy thing, but she didn't care about stinkin' candy, so the sticker thing is working rather nicely. Saturday I picked up some princess panties so she loves having those on. I am hoping her progress will continue . . . . thanks Gramma Holmes for helping out when I'm not around!!! Tonight on the way home, I told Emma that she was such a big girl and that she was acting like she was 14 (which was a major exadgeration) and she came back with, "momma, I'm 15 not 14!" What??? Not quite ready for that thank you very much!
Ellie is scootin' around. My dad was right, she is onery as sin!!! Loves to get into trouble and follow Emma around. Tonight I was playing some music on the computer and both her and Emma were just dancin' away.
That's it for us today. We finally have our shopping DONE!!! And, I even have them all wrapped. Can't quite believe it myself!!!! Only 8 days until Christmas . . .
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

1 comments:
love the post! Thanks for sharing about your potty training info. Believe it or not I'm potty training Vivien and appreciate all the tips i can find. I think after christmas we'll be good to go. crazy!
Post a Comment