It was a good, but long weekend for the Holmes Family. Emma has still been sick here and there. She can be happy as a 2-year old one minute and practicing for PMS the next (that was my nurse's description, not mine). I thought it was fitting!!! I think today, FINALLY, she is feeling better. They think it is just a viral thing that is dragging and dragging. Since she got really sick last week, she is afraid to go to sleep. SO . . . . . that has been the worst part. Emma has always been a good sleeper for us and now it is like pulling teeth to get her to go to bed. On top of that, I think she is starting to transition to a "big girl bed." We have both beds setup in her room, so we are hoping that once she gets over this fear, she will settle into her new bed. It is tough to be 2!!!
This weekend was a rough football weekend as well. The Huskers were stomped on and the Chargers didn't look too good either. We are working on Chris' language . . . . I know he has a hard time biting his tongue!!!
On Saturday night, Hailey was baptised. Chris and I had the privilege of becoming Hailey's Godparents. We were pretty excited about that. The service was a bit hard since Emma was feeling under the weather. Thanks Gramma Holmes for saving the day.
I'm hoping for a better week than last . . . . we'll see. . . .
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago






1 comments:
Great pictures! Yeah, that big girl bed is quite an ordeal...
Post a Comment