Friday, September 14, 2007

Poor Emma

Emmy has been sick all week and of course it is a week I CANNOT be gone. Always seems to work out that way. She had two back-to-back stints with the flu. It has been a rough week on us all, including Gramma Holmes!!! Today she seems to be okay, so I am hoping we are on our way to being healthy. So far, Ellie has been healthy as a pea, except for those teeth still causing her some grief!!

This week I was putting on a National Meeting at work, so it was busy busy. I am glad it is over and am thankful to be home today . . . . .

Tomorrow is little Hailey's baptism and then the Nebraska vs. USC game. Hopefully we won't get killed. It has begun . . . .football, football, football!!!!!


The dogs don't get much blog time these days. . . . . Bugsy is anxious for winter, Oscar is not. They keep waiting for the girls to get bigger and bigger so that they can throw Oscar the ball!!!

0 comments: