Thursday, September 27, 2007

Well, it has been a little while for me to post. It has been a trying last 3 weeks. Emma is FINALLY getting better. She had two back to back flu's, then got sick with a nasty cold (which Chris caught). It is hard having a sick kid for that long. It seems like everyone at work has been sick too . . . . I guess it is just going around!! Luckily, I have had a great boss that has let me be home when I needed to.

Ellie is soooo close to crawling. She has six teeth now and is anxiously awaiting people food! She is just so much fun. Just all smiles (especially when daddy is around)! I have discovered they are just daddy's girls. It's cool!!!

We are headed to Vail this weekend . . . . Chris' bank does a retreat for their officers and their spouses. It is a paid weekend to just relax and have a good time. There is a dinner tomorrow night with a paid bar (yeah!!) and Saturday you can pick an activity, so Chris and I are going fly fishing. It will be my first time, so we'll see how it goes. Then Saturday night there is another dinner. I am sooo looking forward to a weekend just the two of us. It will be a nice little break. Thank you Gramma and Poppo Holmes for watching the girls for us!!!!!

Here are the girls sitting in the suitcase tonight.
Emma thinks she is going with us!!
Here is Ellie after a hard day of playing at Gramma's!!

Here is daddy and his #1 girl!

And here is Ellie "Jamima" - just too cute to resist!!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Your girls are getting so big. Glad to hear everyone is finally feelign better. I just miss you to pieces, but enjoy all the new info each time you blog. Have a great getaway weekend with your hubby...you are a terrific mom, wife, and woman and you deserve a getaway!!!

Amy A said...

I'm so jealous of your weekend! What a great "perk" from the company! Cute pictures, enjoy!