Thursday, August 16, 2007

Where did the week go? It went by so fast!!! Our friends Chris (Tina) and Dave were here over the weekend. We loved having them here and I was so sad to see them go. We went to a Rockies game on Saturday and stayed over in Denver. We had a great time!!!! It was so nice to have a night out!!!!

This weekend we have some stuff planned for my Bday. On Saturday, I'm going up to Boulder with the girls (Heather, Suzy, Carol and I) to do some shopping and lunch. My sister is going to spend the day with Emma. I think she is taking her to BOUNCE. They should have a blast. On Sunday, I think we are going to try to go to the Denver Zoo if it isn't too hot. We'll see. I've been wanting to take Emma for a while and the summer is almost over now!!!!!

Emma, Tina, and I

Gustafsons and the kids
(I think the kids were good birth control, so it will be a while I think!)

Chris and I after the game.

Here we all are at the game!! Poor Gustafsons, the Cubs lost!!!

Here we are partying after the game!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's us drinking our sorrows away at another Cub's defeat :(
We had fun anyway! Thanks for everything (including the dose or birth control). Nah- those girls are so perfect, if I could only be so lucky!
Miss you much!!!!