The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Number 1: I feel guilty everyday when I leave my girls in the morning. I then feel guilty if and when I enjoy being at work because I left my kids.
Number 2: I'm a bigger Husker fan now than when I lived in Nebraska (I didn't see what all the fuss was about).
Number 3: I'm really a brunette.
Number 4: I'm paranoid about giving my kids vaccines, thus becoming autistic.
Number 5: I'm going to start a book club here so that I can make some new friends.
Number 6: Chris and I have been together for 13 years and it feels like I have known him all my life!
Number 7: Someday I will be all caught up with my scrapbooking, but not anytime soon.
Number 8: I would rather play with my kids than clean my house!
The Things That Howl In The Night
1 day ago

1 comments:
Those are so great!!
Post a Comment