Monday, August 20, 2007

Another year older . . .

Another Birthday . . . . 31 this year. Sometimes I feel much older than that!!!! I guess it all depends on the amount of sleep I've had. Ellie was up from 1:30-3:45AM yesterday, so I was feeling pretty tired! I had a good day though. I woke up and played with the kids in the morning. Gramma Holmes volunteered to watch the girls, so Chris (Clint) and I went lunch at Chili's, then did a little shopping. It was a nice afternoon just the two of us. We then had dinner at the Holmes'. We had steak, shrimp and salmon. It was mmmmm good!!!! Oh and of course we had Smore pie, my favorite!!!

1 comments:

Hailey said...

Hey girl! We just got back from Vacation and it's been so fun reading and catching up on your blog!! Happy late birthday!

I totally agree with your blog comment on "the days go by slow but the years go by fast". I feel that way all the time. Seems like just yesterday we met you and Emma was an infant!!