Thursday, August 09, 2007

Meet Hailey Jane Christianson. This is our newest neice (kind of). She belongs to Chris' cousin Andy and his wife Erica. They are both "only child", so we are considering little Hailey our neice too. She is so teeny tiny. I had today off, so we went over to meet her for the first time. She is just precious.


Emma just loves Hailey.

Here are the girls today. I took the day off to give Grandma Holmes a day off. It was great being home. It seems to be getting easier on some levels. Ellie just loves Emma and Emma is trying to play with Ellie more and more. Today we were playing peek-a-boo with Ellie and they both got a kick out of that.
Work has been keeping me quite busy, so when I get home I am trying to leave that at work and focus on the girls and Chris. This weekend my best friend, Tina and her husband Dave are coming to visit. I just can't wait. We are planning on going to the Rockies vs. Cubs game on Saturday night. Besides that, we are just going to enjoy having some friends here!!!! I have been lacking in the friend arena since we moved back, so I am really looking forward to their visit.

Oh Emma. She is quite the miss thing. Her new thing now is that when I call for her, she says, "COMING MOM." Hard to believe she is only 2!!!!


Then there's Ellie. She is just getting so big. She is wearing 12 month clothes. I am guaging her by when Emma wore the same clothes. Emma was 8 months, where Ellie is 6 months wearing these outfits!!!!! She just cut her second tooth today!!! I just love her to pieces!!!

I hope everyone has a great Friday and great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Hailey said...

Great to see pic's of the girls and see what you've been up too. Love your new neice's name!

Hailey said...

Hi Becky! You've been "Tagged" with 8 Random Facts. See my blog post for details!