I didn't realize it had been so long since I last blogged. Time has certainly flown by!!! I guess we just get so busy, we forget!!
The girls are doing good. Emma is just little miss "thang." She just keeps adding more and more to her vocab. Last weekend, we were on our way back home from Target. I look back to her and she stretches her arms and covers her mouth and says, "Ohhhh, I need some rest momma." Then once we were getting ready for bed she said, "it was such a nice day!" Where does she get this stuff?? Me I guess!!!!
Ellie is just growing and growing. She is crawling backwards, so that is good. I am not pushing her to crawl like I did Emma. I appreciate the fact that she can't move yet!!! She just smiles all of the time and is just such a little angel. My dad claims she is just watching everything and is going to become the aunery (sp??) one. I'm not buying it!!!!
Last week I was in Maryland all week for supervisor training. It was a good training, but didn't quite prepare me for my return to the office. I came back to one of my assistants leaking trade information in the private sector. Involves the Dept of Ag, my boss, my boss' boss, and a few lawyers. Fun, fun! Needless to say, it has been a bit stressful. Oh well, right??
Here are a few pics . . .
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago





1 comments:
Cute pics. Dude, Emma is scarfing her face!! She's wearing no shirt I see...good thinking.
Post a Comment