Sorry it has been a little while . . . . we have been busy doing something or other! We went back to Nebraska a couple of weeks ago. Chris' grandma was getting married, so we went back a few days early to see my folks, then headed to Deshler. We were able to see Chris's brother and his family, which was great!!!! We also saw some of Chris' family we hadn't seen in quite a while, so that was nice. My mom was here last week to watch Kaden, so we were able to see her a couple of days. On top of all of that, work has been busy with the usual. Time just flies by!!!!
Today, we spent the morning and early afternoon at Neal and Carol's having a BBQ. We then headed to one of my friends from work. They had a couple water things setup in their backyard, so Emma LOVED that!!!! It was a nice day. Not to excited about heading to work tomorrow, but such is life!!!
Emma is talking up a storm . . . . we decided she is like a sponge, just absorbs absolutely everything!!! Ellie is starting to sit up more and more. She loves watching Emma. And, Emma loves to play with her and get her to smile. Ellie has no shortages of smiles!!! This last week, Emma has started telling us, "I love you so much." Melts our hearts. I guess all those months of telling her I love you, makes us realize that she was actually listening!!!! I have such great girls!!!!
Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks!!
Mom and her girls
Gramma and Emma













1 comments:
I love the pigtails on Emma!! Too Cute!!
Post a Comment