Today was Emma's 2nd Birthday!!! I took off work to spend the day with her . . . we got up and had muffins (of course with candles), went and got pictures taken, quick nap, 2 year Dr. visit, visited Gramma Holmes, then home to open presents and play. Busy, busy day!!! Emma was sick all weekend and is still fighting off a nasty sore throat. Poor thing!!!! I think she is finally feeling better though!
We are getting ready for her princess party on Saturday. The whole family is coming to Ft Collins, so it should be a really nice weekend. I am trying to get the house ready and get the house princess'ed out for her. I got her a pretty dress and tiara, so she will look beautiful!!! When I bought the dress she looked at it and said, "that is so pretty mama!" I'll post pictures from her party . . . . .
How can my child be 2? That's what I want to know! It definitely goes by too fast!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



2 comments:
The pictures are fantastic! I love the ones with Emma's toes pointed in at each other. I can't believe she is already 2. What beautiful girls you have...I don't know how you have the energy to keep up with both of them and put on parties. I can't wait to see the next round of ppics. have a good week and a great weekend!
Princess party sounds like so much fun! She'll love it! Can't wait to see pictures :)
Post a Comment