Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! We spent the day at home just doing normal stuff. We had brunch this morning and watched golf most of the day. Our refrigerator broke, so we had to get a new one. Happy Father's Day honey!!!!


Life around here has been just "busy." I have been really swamped at work and have been trying to keep up with everything at home too. We are leaving to go back to Nebraska on Wednesday night. Chris' Grandma is getting married, so we are headed to Lincoln and Deshler. We are going back a couple days early to visit my parents while we are back. It will be a busy, busy weekend. I just hope the girls sleep for me!!! :o)
The girls are good. Emma is definitely close to turning 2! Why does that happen anyway? She seems to love daddy, gramma, poppo, but what about mom? I guess I am just always there, so she doesn't get too excited. She definitely enjoys testing us. We are getting better and better at that patience thing, but we still have our days. Ellie is starting to sit up more. I think she has a tooth coming in . . . . just in time for us to go out of town and be cranky!!! Oh well!!!
"I love Ellie."

"All done!"

1 comments:

Hailey said...

Cute post! Love the pictures of Emma and Ellie . . .if only we could say "all done" and have someone come take the babies for us for awhile!!

Enjoy your trip! Sounds like it will be crazy busy - but isn't that what every moment is now?!?