Ellie has officially rolled over. And daddy was the one to see it first (he was pretty proud about that)! She rolls over, then she gets upset because she doesn't know what to do then!!! Ellie's stats:
Weight: 14 lbs, 9 oz (70th percentile)
Height: 25 1/2 inches (90th percentile)
Our week or so has been pretty busy. I have had a cold and then I ended up giving it to Emma. Work has been really really busy for me. Seems like Chris has been golfing a lot here lately. I'm glad he is getting a chance to get away from work a bit! This weekend, we are just getting caught up on house work and yard work (never ending). I am looking forward to a quiet day at home tommorow with Chris. And maybe, just maybe, I can get some scrapbooking done!!!!


1 comments:
Love the post! Ellie is getting so big . . .and the pic's of Emma and Daddy are priceless!
Post a Comment