Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Our Weekend in Nebraska . . .

WARNING: This is a really long blog. There were too many pictures to include, so I did a bunch.

We had a great time in Nebraska. It had been a while since we had been back, so it was great to see everyone. We spent time with both sets of my parents and saw all of my grandparents too. Only part that sucked was the humidity. My poor hair had hard times!! Saturday was my baby sister's graduation party . . . . I feel so old!!!! Time definitely flies. She is off to Hastings College next year. Good luck Nick!


The graduate . . . Nicki
2 peas in a pod . . . . Emma looks a lot like Nick did when she was little!!!

Me and my dad

Emma and Grandma Folsom blowing bubbles . . .

Emma and Grandma Cheri doing their toes . . .

Here is me and the kids with my grandparents . . .

Daddy and Emma . . . Go Huskers!

My Granma and Ellie

Emma and I playing . . . .

Ellie and I talking . . .

Here are all the kids . . . Kaden, Emma, and Ellie

Emma's new friend and cousin, Rayna . . .

Grandma Cheri and Ellie

Me and my hubby . . .













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We really enjoyed your family over the Holiday1111

Come and visit OFTEN...:)

Anonymous said...

All great pics! You and Chris look great in the last one! Fun times - can't wait to see you guys in August!

Misty said...

What great pictures...it looks like EVERYONE had a blast. I love the one of all the kiddies on the activity mat. BTW - how long is Ellie? She looks like a giant!