Monday, May 21, 2007

Emma . . . big sister!!

As we were getting ready to leave this morning, Emma asked to hold Ellie. I told her to go sit on the couch and I would let her (I didn't really think she would). She went right over to the couch and held her hands out. As soon as Ellie was on her lap, they both were smiling. I was like, "Oh, oh, oh, where's my camera????" I got a couple cute shots of them. Ellie just adores Emma and Emma really likes having Ellie around. Tonight before bed, Ellie was crying and Emma was really upset. Best friends, I think so . . . .


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could they be any more precious? I don't think so!

Misty

Hailey said...

They are so adorable!! Thanks for getting the camera and taking a few shots of them. You'll have to remind them of this moment when they're teenagers and fighting with eachother over something silly!