Today I went to the Dr. and I am 5cm dilated. So, we have decided to be induced. I am scheduled for this coming Friday at 7:30a.m. Since I have been dilated for a while now AND have been in so much pain, the Dr. seems to think it will go pretty fast once I am induced. It is what I wanted, but now am a little freaked out that it is only a couple of days away. And who's to say I won't go on my own before then. We'll see. We are praying that everything goes smoothly with no problems. We just want a healthy baby!
Emma has been good. She has been keeping us on our toes. She just loves to talk and get into trouble. Grandma Holmes took her to the Rec Center today to open gym. Grandma said she had a ball and played the entire 2 hours. I guess that means she should sleep good tonight!! I just can't believe how old she looks and acts!!!


5 comments:
How exciting!!! We'll be praying that everything goes smoothly for you and the baby!
Good Luck....We are excited and await the phone call
Congratulations Becky! Marshelle and I are thinking of you! It's going to be a boy....you should name him Micah! :o)
I just got back intown and checked to see if there was any baby news! I will pray tomorrow morning when you're having the baby. I will pray for wisdom for the doctors and staff, and health for that precious miracle that is going to meet you tomorrow!!
Good Luck Becky! We hope everything goes well and we will be thinking of you.
Amy,Ivan and Sean
Post a Comment