Why hasn't this kid come yet? I have been 4cm dilated for over a week and still nothing. Well I have something . . . pain. We keep thinking "today's the day" everyday. It's the not knowing when it will happen that is killing me. Last night I had a lot of contractions, but none that amounted to anything. The Dr. keeps saying, "it will be anytime now . . . you are soooo close." Yea well, I'll believe it when it happens. One of the girls at work predicted I'd have a Valentine's baby . . . .is she freaking crazy? It better not be that long!!! I will keep you updated on my progress . . . .
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
At this rate, looks like it could be the original due date - 2/4!! Better have a back up for recording Superbowl Sunday for Chris! :)
Hey . . . I'm amazed that you're so far progressed and you're not even 38 weeks! That's awesome! The baby will be here soon. Can't wait to find out what you're having! I will pray for you today - that your labor is peaceful and calm, and that the baby is healthy. I will also pray for little Emma as she adjusts to being a big sis. Keep us posted!
Hang in there Becky! We hope you have that kiddo soon and you get back to feelin better!
Post a Comment