Yep, here I am. I am 36 weeks weeks, so really only another month to go. I baby has dropped, so I feel like it could fall out at any time (not that I could be that lucky). I go back to the Dr. for another check up tomorrow. Who knows when D-day will be??
Here's Emmy this morning before we left for the day.Things here have been good. Today is Chris and my 8-year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been 8 years, but I guess it has! We went out to dinner on Friday to PF Chang's. It was really good. The rest of the weekend we spent watching playoff football and we actually bought the crib. Now I just have to buy a mattress I am happy with (I am a bit picky). We are hoping to do that this weekend (unless the baby comes early). We babysat baby Kaden on Saturday night. I guess you could say it was a test run for what life will be like . . . . I'm a little scared! We will just need to adjust, right???
Not much other news to report. We are supposed to get another 8-12 inches of snow on Thursday night. What is up with that??? I miss Cali!!!!

1 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize the date when chatting with you over the past couple of days. Oops! Glad you got some time together for a nice dinner.
You can always come back to Cali for some nice warm weather - 80's in January!!
Post a Comment