Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Finally feeling better!

After a week of being sick, I am FINALLY starting to feel normal again. I ended up getting an ear infection and a bacterial infection. The Dr. was able to put me on some drugs, but my body has had a really hard time fighting it off. Lucky for me, due to the weather, I have gotten some time off. Now that I am feeling better cold wise, I am starting to have pre-term labor symptoms. I go to the Dr. tomorrow, so we will see where we are. Right now I am 35 weeks, so I am guessing it could be any time now!

We are trying to do some last minute things for our new arrival. With this one, I have been so much more laid back!! I don't even have a crib yet. Well, since we don't know what this one is, we are waiting to do all the decorating until after it comes. We will probably get the crib this weekend. I figure, the kid will sleep in the bassinet at first anyway!! Can you say procrastination or what????? Oh well, I guess that is what happens when you are just too overwhelmed with your 17 month old and everything else going on!!!

Speaking of Emma, she is doing well . . . keeps us on our toes! She is just busy busy all of the time. She is saying her "please and thank you's" pretty regulary, so that's good. Pretty soon we won't be able to keep her quiet!!!!

That's all for now . . .

2 comments:

Hailey said...

Glad you're feeling better. Colds are the worst - especially when you're prego! I'm glad you got some time to rest and dream about baby's arrival. I love that you're procrastinating!!

It's been fun catching up on your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of you and Chris! Such a cute couple!