Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone!! These are a few of the pictures we had taken. I can share them now that my mom has hers in hand. We had a good Christmas for the most part. Was a little chaotic, but that is just the holidays . . . . on Friday, Emma was running a 104 degree temp, so we rushed her to the Dr. She had a viral infection in her throat. With that being said, I missed my one opportunity to see my girlfriend, Chris, from California. Needless to say, I was really really bummed! Emma and I have both have been feeling pretty crappy. I don't think Emma really enjoyed all of her toys since she was feeling under the weather, but I'm sure she'll have plenty to keep her occupied for a long, long, long time!! We really enjoyed having so much family around us for the holidays.

I hope you all had a great Christmas!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sniff, sniff :( I am just as sad and bummed!! Bad timing with the storm, etc.! I hope Emma and you start feeling better very soon . . . We'll work something else out to see each other, but it does really suck that I was so close yet so far! Take care and we'll talk soon!