
It's snowing and COLD today (only about 20 degrees)!!! And why did we move from California again?? All I could think about this morning is what my girl friends wore to work in Palm Desert!! Sucky!! I was at least hoping to get a snow day out of it, but not quite!
Things with us are busy. We have been trying to get all of our Christmas shopping done and I'm still trying to get all my decorations up. My mom is coming this weekend, so I have a bit of house work to do before Friday!! There just isn't enough time in the day!
Emma is good. Chris and I took her to a holiday concert last weekend. Kind of a flop if I do say so myself. Here, I was trying to be the good mom and I ended scaring the crap out of my kid! It ended up being more of a symphony concert than a kids concert (even though that's how they advertised it). Emma did fine until the bass drum went off. Chris just gave me that look, like, "what the hell were you thinking?" Oh well. Emma is loving all the Christmas decorations and loves to say Santa, but will only whisper it for some reason! She is just getting so grown up!! Happens too fast!
Not much else to report. I'm feeling good, but pregnant. It just keeps getting closer and closer.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
You've been a really good blogger! I have not. And I have to say you look great, you don't even look pregnant! Not fair :(
Definitely a great family photo! I agree - you don't look pregnant at all! I can say I'm not looking forward to the snow during our visit to Colorado, but I am excited to see you! Good luck finishing up the shopping! If it makes you feel better, I haven't even started! Oops!
See you soon!
I agree - you don't even look prego! Thanks for the family picture. Love Chris' sweater.
One more thing! We miss you here in Sunny SoCal.
Post a Comment