Friday, December 08, 2006

Update

Grandma Cheri, Emma & Becky

Emma & Momma

Oh Emma! These are pics from last weekend. My mom was here visiting Lisa and Lyman's new addition. She got a little time with Emma, so I think she was happy. Mom was surprised how much Emma has grown just since October!! I would agree, she is growing like a weed. We are now preparing for more company this weekend . . . my Dad, Pam, and Nicki arrive tomorrow.

We have most of our shopping done. I really only have Chris left to worry about. If only he was easy. Chris' sister, Heather, is having a Christmas brunch tomorrow, so I am looking forward to that!! Next week, we are having a girls day to take care of the husband shopping. It seemed like Christmas was so far away and now it isn't. I guess I had better finish that Christmas letter I started. It's a lot harder to put one of those together than I thought!!!

It has been a pretty rough week at work this week, so I am looking forward to a nice weekend with family . . . . I hope you all are doing well!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend. Pic's of Emma are precious. I completely understand what you mean about shopping for Chris - Derek is equally as hard to shop for. Maybe that just means that they don't need anything :)